Those who wish to present a paper must submit an abstract and author information to the online registration system. Please submit according to the following instructions.
1. Qualification Requirements
- Presenting author must have a JSMP, AFOMP (Asia-Oceania Federation of Organizations for Medical Physics) or IOMP(International Organization for Medical Physics )membership.
- If you are not a JSMP member yet, please apply through
” http://www.jsmp.org/en/nyukai_en/index.html “ immediately.
- If you have AFOMP membership and your abstract submission is accepted, you will be treated as an invited speaker, and your registration fee will be waived. Among abstracts submitted by AFOMP members travelling from abroad for this meeting, a selection of some excellent presentations will be shortlisted for the travel award, and a part of the travel expenses will be supported. For those interested in applying for this award, please read further instructions.
- If you are an international student studying in Japan and your abstract submission is accepted, you will be treated as an invited speaker, and your registration fee will be waived.
- Presenting author needs consideration to bioethics and protection of personal information.
2. Period for Abstract Submission
5,2019(Thu) 18,2019(Wed) – October 28,2019(Mon) November 4(Mon), (UTC+9)
- The online registration system will not be available between 11:00～21:00
(UTC+9) of October 26, 2019 due to maintenance.
3. Presentation type
Abstracts will be presented in “Oral presentation”. Duration of an oral presentation will be 10 min including 3 min for discussion.
Some presentations will be selected for "JSRT-JSMP International Session". In that case, individual information of presentators will be used for “RacNe” system of JSRT. And Title、Abstract、Names of authors and co-authors and Affiliation will be also published at the proceedings of the 76th JSRT meeting.
4. Submission Instructions
Due to the system specification, the number of co-authors is limited to nine at maximum.
So, the number of total authors must not exceed ten including the presenter.
Title of abstract should be less than 20 words in English.
Body of abstract should be less than 320 words in English.
Firstly, please prepare the abstract text by using word-processing software such as Microsoft Word. And please be sure to copy and paste to the registration form after confirming that it is less than the limit character count.
|a||Diagnostic Imaging (X-ray)|
|d||Radiation Therapy (photon/electron)|
|e||Radiation Therapy (heavy particle)|
|f||Radiation Therapy (brachytherapy)|
5. Questionnaire about research ethics
6. Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI)
7. Notification of acceptance
The presenting author will receive the notification of acceptance by e-mail by the beginning of December, 2019.
And the notification of acceptance, which includes abstract title and presentation Schedulle and so on, will be published on the web page.
For the proceedings of the JSMP119, your manuscript must be uploaded December 6 (Fri),2019 - January 9 (Thu),2020 when your paper would be accepted.
All presenters must upload a PowerPoint file for the electronic poster system (CyPos) February 3(Mon),2020; noon,(UTC+9) - March 2 (Mon),2020; noon,(UTC+9).
- For overseas presenter: February 3(Mon),2020; noon,(UTC+9) – February 21(Fri), 2020; noon,(UTC+9)
Note: A “Declaration on Conflict of Interest” must be shown in your second slide for both of the CyPos and presentation.
10. Presentation slides
All presenters must upload a PowerPoint file for a presentation March 6 (Fri),2020 - April 3 (Fri),2020.
11. President's Awards
President’s awards will be given to selected papers of high quality presented in English.
12. Travel Award for AFOMP members
Among the abstracts submitted by AFOMP members travelling from abroad for this meeting, a selection of excellent studies will be shortlisted for the travel award. For those interested in applying for this award, please read further instructions.