119th Scientific Meeting of JSMP-web (JRC 2020web)
We would like to express our sincere appreciation to our frontline healthcare workers in hospitals for fighting covid-19 and continuing their jobs.
Due to the rapid outbreak of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), the board of directors had decided to conduct a science meeting of JSMP-web (JRC 2020web) instead of holding an onsite meeting at Yokohama in April.
1. Web Conference Date
May 15 (Fri, Noon) -
June 5 (Fri, Noon) June 14 (Sun, Noon), 2020
2. The Holding Way of Conference
Scientific Meeting and Exhibition using Web Service.
- Presentations and lectures with audio will be available.
- Participants can make discussions using an electronic bulletin-board which is arranged on each site of the presentation. Please be free to join the discussion.
3. Registration Fee
Regular member： JPY 5,000
Student member：JPY 1,000
Non-regular member（including overseas participant）：JPY 12,000 Student non-regular member ：JPY 1,000
4. Registration of Participation using Web service
Registration period : May 15 (Fri) noon -
June 5 (Fri, Noon) June 14 (Sun) noon, (2020)
- For the way of registration, see the site of “JRC2020web Pre-open/Registration” below;
- Only your credit card is available for the payment of registration fee
5. Educational Lecture
After taking an educational lecture, you can get an educational-lecture attendance certificate.
- Please purchase a booklet of educational-lecture (JPY 1,000) if you need the educational-lecture attendance certificate.
Proceedings of the 119th Scientific Meeting of JSMP-web will be possible to access on web only during web-conference period.
- URL to access the presentations and lectures will be appeared at the contents.
- Printing, downloading and screen capturing of proceedings are not available.
- Booklet of proceedings will be sent by regular mail to the regular member with registration after the end of web conference.
7. Participation Certificate
Participation certificate will be issued and sent by regular mail at late June to the participants who log in the contents site during the conference period.
Receipt will be issued and sent by regular mail with the participation certificate at late June.