About submission of CyPos files
- CyPos slides must be submitted to the submission system prior to the Meeting.
- If you have any inquiries about the submission, pleaseemail our Support Desk.
- Submission period: 12 noon, Monday February 3, 2020 – 12 noon, Friday February 21, 2020
- You will not be able to resubmit or modify your slides after the submission period has closed (including during the Meeting period).
Guidelines for creating CyPos files
Please upload your CyPos files (PowerPoint + Movie) that you will use at JRC2020
- Presentation data: PowerPoint (PowerPoint2010-2019)
- Movie（AVI, WMV, MPEG1, MPEG2, QuickTime）
- Please select slide size On-screen Show (4:3)
- Please select 3 important slides and indicate the slide numbers.
As the title page is page number 1 and the COI declaration is page number 2, the first important slide number should be number 3 or later. (example: 6, 13, 14)
At the JRC2020, Disclosure of conflicts of interest has an obligation to all presenters.
Please make sure to put the slide on the conflict of interest in the second page of CyPos slide. (next to the title slide)
In case using Movie to put PowerPoint data, please select Link to File.
If you register with Insert, it can not register to CyPos.
PowerPoint file, Movie files; Total size of the file to 200MB
Movie: Maximum 10 File
File name can be used Letters and numbers.
[Submission of Data]
Please upload files to "box". http://bit.ly/CyPos2020_JSMP
Please compress CyPos files into a zip file.
Compress a Word file with 3 important slide numbers along with PowerPoint.
Received mails are not sent immediately when data is registered.
We will contact you when CyPos staff confirms the content.