With Online Conference, Not perform the presentation data prior registration.
About submission of presentation slides
- Oral presentation slides must be submitted to the submission system prior to the Meeting.
- * If you have any inquiries about the submission, please email our Support Desk.
- Submission period: 12 noon, Friday March 6, 2020 – 12 noon, Friday April 3, 2020
- Please be sure to check your online preview screen via a link contained in an email that will be sent to you after the submission.
- During the submission period, you can resubmit and preview your slides online as many times as you like.
- You do not need to come to the PC Preview Center on the day of your presentation. Please go to your session room directly.
- You will not be able to resubmit or modify your slides after the submission period has closed (including during the Meeting period).
Guidelines for creating presentation slides
- Create your slides with Microsoft PowerPoint.* Please use PowerPoint 2013 or later.
- Set the Slides sized for: to the On-screen Show (4:3) in the Page Setup.
- Uncheck the Date and time and the Footer in the Slide tab of the Header and Footer from the Insert tab. Failure to follow this instruction may result in incorrect display of your converted slides.
- When you have submitted your PowerPoint file, the file is converted to Flash format for viewing and preventing collapsed layout.
Therefore, we limit the animations that can be used in your slides. You can use up to 4 animations per slide except the following animations:
Animations categorized as Exciting
Curve Up, Credits, Spiral In, Thread, Bounce, Boomerang, Flip, Whip, Light Speed, Glide, Swish, Sling, Swivel, Pinwheel, Fold, Float and Magnify
Wave, Blink, Blast, Style Emphasis and Bold Reveal
Animations for SmartArt graphics, pictures, charts and tables
- Videos should be inserted using the Video from File in the Video of the Media group from the Insert tab. If you have used PowerPoint 2013 or earlier for creating your slides, please also submit the video file(s) you inserted when submitting your PowerPoint file.
- The maximum total size of your PowerPoint file and video file(s) allowed is 200 MB.
- Ungroup objects. If your slides contain many grouped objects, your file may be converted to have a different number of slides from the original.
- Use only one font in a text box.
If multiple fonts are used in a single text box, the texts may not be converted correctly.
- Do not save your file with a password.
- Do not use Mark as Final.
- The maximum number of slides allowed is 30.
Conflicts of Interest
- All presenters and guest speakers at JRC2020 are obliged to disclose their conflicts of interest.
For details, please refer to the conflict of interest policy of the Society.
- A slide for disclosing your conflicts of interest should be placed as the second slide (i.e. after the title slide) of your presentation slides.
How to submit
- Prior to the submission period, you will receive an email containing a link to the submission website and a password to login at the email address you registered when you submitted your abstract.
- After the submission, an email containing a link for online preview will be sent to you.
Check the slides you submitted and then click the Confirm button. Please note that it may take longer for you to receive a link for online preview when the submission website is busy, especially just before the submission deadline.
- You can resubmit your slides as many times as you like during the submission period. Resubmit your updated slides on the submission screen.
- Please make sure that you check your slides by online preview after a resubmission.
If you fail to click the Confirm button, the slides submitted and confirmed last time will be deemed as final.
Please make sure that you submit your presentation slides during the submission period.
Submission period: 12 noon, Friday March 6, 2020–12 noon, Friday April 3, 2020 (strictly observed)
- You will not be allowed to resubmit or modify your slides after the deadline, including during the Meeting period.