1. Qualification Requirements
- Presenting author must have a JSMP or AFOMP （Asia-Oceania Federation of Organizations for Medical Physics） membership.
- If you are not a JSMP member yet, please apply through
- If you have AFOMP membership and your abstract submission is accepted, you will be treated as an invited speaker, and your registration fee will be waived. Among abstracts submitted by AFOMP members travelling from abroad for this meeting, a selection of some excellent presentations will be shortlisted for the travel award, and a part of the travel expenses will be supported. For those interested in applying for this award, please read further instructions.
- Presenting author needs consideration to bioethics and protection of personal information.
2. Period for Abstract Submission
3. Presentation type
4. Submission Instructions
Title of abstract should be less than 20 words in English.
Body of abstract should be less than 320 words in English.
Firstly, please prepare the abstract text by using word-processing software such as Microsoft Word. And then please be sure to copy and paste to the registration form after confirming that it is less than the limit character count.
|a||Diagnostic Imaging (X-ray)|
|d||Radiation Therapy (photon/electron)|
|e||Radiation Therapy (heavy particle)|
|f||Radiation Therapy (brachytherapy)|
5. Questionnaire about research ethics
6. Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI)
7. Notification of acceptance
The presenting author will receive the notification of acceptance by e-mail by the beginning of December, 2018.
For the proceedings of the JSMP117, your manuscript must be uploaded from the beginning of December, 2018 to January 10, 2019 when your paper would be accepted.
All presenters must upload a PowerPoint file for the electronic poster system (CyPos) from 12:00 PM on February 1(Fri), 2018 to 12:00 PM on February 22 (Fri), 2019.
Note: A "Declaration on Conflict of Interest" must be shown in your second slide for both of the CyPos and presentation.
10. Presentation slides
All presenters must upload a PowerPoint file for a presentation from 12:00 PM on March 8(Fri), 2019 to 12:00 PM on April 5(Fri), 2019.
11. President's Awards
President’s awards will be given to select papers of high quality presented in English.
12. Travel Award for AFOMP members
Among the abstracts submitted by AFOMP members travelling from abroad for this meeting, a selection of excellent studies will be shortlisted for the travel award. For those interested in applying for this award, please read further instructions.