A design competition of logo will be held by JKMP2017. The prize of good design will be awarded on an excellent work that was selected by the scientific committee.
Please create a plan with intensity modulated technique on radiation treatment planning system, and then irradiate to the film (Gafchromic EBT2, EBT3, or EDR2). Please show us your excellent and unique work!
September 11, 2017
The prize of good design
It will be awarded by JKMP2017 in 15 September, 2017.
Logo of JKMP2017
- Film size: 5 cm x 15 cm , Structure: Free
- Film placement: AXIAL direction
- Beam setting: Free (Desired settings are coplanar beam and lower MU.)
- Phantom: Free
- Film density: Equivalent to 2 Gy
- You can define other settings such as energy, number of field, font (italic, bold, etc.) freely.
- Scanned film images (RGB positive image, 48 bits, 150 dpi) in .tiff format.
NOTE: WITHOUT NOT to correct or edit to the image.
- Information of total monitor unit, number of field, technique (i.e. step-and-shoot, dynamic MLC, or volumetric modulated arc therapy).
- Screen capture image of dose distribution on RTPs in .jpg format.
- Registration certificate of a representative (e.g. attached a full screenshot).
An application is limited one per one facility.
Please submit your work via an e-mail to the following address.
Department of Medical Physics, Graduate school of Medical Sciences, Kindai University
377-2, Ohno-Higashi, Osaka-Sayama, Osaka, 589-8511 Japan
e-mail address : jkmpcontest＠gmail.com (Please change _AT_ to @ when you send.)
President of 8th Japan-Korea Joint Meeting on Medical Physics
Hajime Monzen Ph.D