Those who wish to present a paper must submit an abstract and author information to the online registration system. Please submit according to the following instructions.
1. Qualification Requirements
- Presenting author must have a JSMP or KSMP membership.
- If you are not a JSMP member yet, please apply through
- Presenting author needs consideration to bioethics and protection of personal information.
2. Period for Abstract Submission
April 17, 2017 (Mon) - May 31 (22:00 PM, (UTC+9)), 2017
3. Submission Instructions
Fill the following fields on submission form then press "Confirm to submit" button.
- Name of Presenting Author
- Type of Membership and Membership number
- City, Country of Institution/Affiliation
- Postal code and Address of Institution/Affiliation
- Telephone and Fax number
- E-mail Address
- In the case that the co-authors institution is different from the presenting authors, enter the names of those institutions, and select the numbers which indicate institutions you list below
- Name of co-authors
- Presentation Categories
- Diagnostic x-ray, b. Magnetic resonance, c. Other. Diagnostic imaging, d. Radiotherapy (x-ray, electron), e. Radiotherapy (particle), f. Radiotherapy (brachytherapy), g. Radiation measurement, h. Radiation protection/safety, i. Nuclear medicine, j. Image informatics, k. Medical information, l. Education, m. Others.
- Keywords (5 different words)
- Title of Abstract (up to 20 words)
- Body of Abstract (up to 300 words)
4. [Important] Questionnaire about research ethics
Regarding the ethical approval of the subject to be submitted : Details Research presenters at JKMP2017 shall comply with the basic principles of the following ethical considerations. For this reason, all presenters will be asked to correctly answer [Questions concerning ethical approval] at the time of filling an application for presentation.
- Considerations given to the protection of human rights
- Considerations given to the respect for personal dignity and free will
- Protection of personal information
- Considerations given to research contents and appropriateness and rationality of procedures
- Considerations given to disadvantages and dangers due to the implementation of research
- Considerations given to animal protection
Applicants for presentation will be requested to comply with the "Detailed Rules of Ethics " of JKMP2017, and conform to the "Ethical Guidelines for Medical and Health Research Involving Human Subjects " and the "Fundamental Guidelines for Proper Conduct of Animal Experiment and Related Activities in Academic Research Institutions."
[Questions about ethical approval]
Question (A) (Required)
Did your research require ethical approval?
- 1. No
- 2. Yes (Go to Question (B) (Required))
Did you conduct your research in accordance with the research design that had been examined and approved by the Research Ethics Committee (REC) or the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) of the concerned institution?
- 1. The research was conducted in accordance with the research design that had been examined and approved by the Research Ethics Committee (REC) or the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) of the concerned institution.
- 2. The research was approved by the director or the person in a managerial position of the institution because the concerned institution has neither the Research Ethics Committee (REC) nor the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC).
5. [Important] Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI)
All authors are required to disclose any conflicts of interest prior to the submission of any papers in the subject matter of which any company, public agency, or organization has a financial interest. A "Declaration on Conflict of Interest" must be shown in your second slide for the presentation.
Please download sample slide shown below
If there is no conflict of interest.
If there are some conflicts of interest.
6. Notification of acceptance
The presenting author will receive the notification of acceptance by e-mail by the end of June, 2017.
For the proceedings of the JKMP2017, your manuscript must be uploaded from the end of June, 2017 to the middle of August, 2017 when your paper would be accepted.
8. Young investigator Awards
The Prize for the presentation will be awarded in the JKMP2017.