Oral and Poster (cyber poster – CyPos) Exhibit presenters are requested to send a digital poster (in Microsoft PowerPoint format) to the Secretariat in advance. Details will be notified by email in the beginning of February, 2015.
- Please send your digital poster (CyPos) during the following period:
- Feb 5 Thu, 2015 – 12:00 noon on Feb 27 Fri (JST: GMT+9)
- Notes on creating slides:
- To ensure compatibility, please use the following systems: Operating System (Mac or Windows) and Microsoft PowerPoint (version: for Windows: 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013 and for Mac: X, 2004). Also, please ensure that the slides are sized for “On-screen Show (4:3).”
- Please do not protect your PowerPoint file by using a password.
- Please use JPEG format for images.
Note: Please refrain from including images that would violate the privacy of others.
- Animation effects are not accepted.
- Audio is not accepted.
- The texts in the Notes pane will be displayed. Please do not include inappropriate text in this area.
- One slide containing a COI (conflict of interest) disclosure should be included in your digital poster (CyPos). This applies to all authors, including presenting author and co-author(s), regardless of whether they have a COI statement. Please download this PowerPoint slide and include it as the second slide after the title slide. (There are two different slides, “COI Statement” and “No COI Statement” ).
- The first slide should be the title slide, and the second slide should be the COI disclosure slide.
- Notes on using movies
- Please use the following formats for movies: AVI (.avi), MPEG (.mpeg, .mpg)
*Other movie formats cannot be uploaded in the Digital Poster system.
- Please refer to “Link to a video” (NOT “Embed a video”) in the instruction video for detail.